Don’t just SAY you’ll become a better speaker, come and BE that better speaker! SouthBank Toastmasters can help you with your public speaking, leadership development, and interpersonal skills.
Come visit the club at one of our regular meetings. We meet at Loft (above Archive Beer Boutique) in West End. Let’s share a couple of tasty tipples and maybe some banter!
SouthBank Toastmasters Club has been providing a mutually supportive environment for individuals to improve their public speaking skills for over 20 years.
Whether you want to
- hone your communication skills;
- learn how to deliver effective speeches;
- improve your presentations;
- build your self esteem; or
- just meet regularly with like minded people looking to share their knowledge and experience to help others grow, then Southbank Toastmasters Club is the place for you!
We meet twice a month and vistiors/guests are always welcome.
Either show up on the night or contact us prior at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Easy Speak to organise meeting agendas. From here you can view the next available meetings agenda.